Duncan is an award-winning editor with greater than 20 years expertise in journalism. Having launched his tech journalism profession as editor of Arabian Computer News in Dubai, he has since edited an array of tech and digital advertising and marketing publications, together with Computer Business Review, TechWeekEurope, Figaro Digital, Digit and Marketing Gazette.
The UK Crown Commercial Services has included 1Place as an authorized provider on the Government’s G-Cloud 13 procurement framework, bringing highly effective and inexpensive knowledge migration and administration providers to public sector organisations.
Part of the Government’s Digital Marketplace, the G-Cloud framework is designed to make sure the general public sector has entry to confirmed and cost-effective cloud software program and providers through an internet platform.
Stephen Priestnall, cloud options director at 1Place, stated: “1Place offers a high performance and scalable solution with easy-to-understand per hour pricing. Achieving the G-Cloud 13 certification is a milestone in the development and adoption of 1Place and demonstrates our commitment to delivering greater value and choice to the public sector.”
The approval signifies that any public sector organisations – together with central authorities, native councils and NHS Trusts – can now trial and use 1Place with out the necessity for prolonged procurement and testing cycles, bringing a variety of performance and providers inside straightforward attain. These embrace:
- Ultra-fast database migrations together with Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL
- Support for database migrations AWS, Azure, Google and Oracle clouds
- Real-time and 0 downtime for mission important knowledge and purposes
- Database conversions to cloud native product units
- AWS companion licensed assets
- Migration evaluation, planning and strikes
- Cloud sizing and costing estimations earlier than shifting
- Knowledge switch and inner staffing coaching and assist
- Program and undertaking administration
- Managed providers and monitoring.
Priestnall added: “1Place is a scalable solution that simplifies data migration and management as well as pricing. We look forward to building on our extensive public-sector experience and supporting more organisations on their Cloud migration and modernisation journeys.”